- Download and install TI Connect software.
- Connect your calculator to TI Connect.
- Turn on the calculator and plug the USB cable into the computer and calculator.
- Double click on the TI Connect icon.
- Click on the DeviceExplorer icon and select your calculator.
- Download Quadratic Formula program to the desktop.
- Drag and drop the folder on top the TI Connect icon.
- In TI Connect, click to Send to TI Device icon.
- Click “Select Your Device” at the top of the window and select your calculator (make sure your calculator is on).
- Click “Send To Device” at the bottom of the window.
Follow steps 3-7 with these other programs
- Unit Circle
- Vertex Form of a Parabola
- Area, Volume, and Other Measurements of a Variety of 2d and 3d Shapes
- Factored Form of Quadratics
- Area of Polygons with any number of sides
- Completing the Square