Choose an article from a source with a print edition. Create questions based on the article.
11 grammar questions
4 style questions
Grammar Question Types:
- word use
- verb tense/agreement
- concise writing
- standard English conventions
- transition words (therefore, however, nonetheless, etc.)
Style Question Types:
- Where does this sentence go?
- Which words best communicate some idea?
- Should you add this sentence?
- If you remove this sentence, what do you lose?
- If this was the goal, did the passage achieve it?
- What should the order of this paragraph be?